If your region was lucky enough to get the Target ad that states “FREE $5 gift card for purchasing ANY 7 Frozen food items” in it, you can score a GREAT deal at Target this week! Unfortunately, the Texas ad here says we’ll get a FREE freezer bag for purchasing 6 frozen food items. However, I’ve heard that if your ad has the $5 gift card promotion in it, that it is producing the $5 gift card on ANY frozen items! You could purchase 7 burritos or small ice cream cups at $.84 – $1 each and get back a $5 gift card! AND, you can purchase more than 7 in one transaction and/or roll this deal and take the $5 gift card back everytime! How cool is that!?
Also, if your store sells the California Pizza Kitchen single pizzas priced at $2.04 and you have access to multiple computers, you could potentially snag 7 pizzas with the new $1.25/1 California Pizza Kitchen product coupon, pay $5.53 after coupons, and get back a $5 gift card! You’d only pay $.53 for 7 pizzas! Awesome!
Here is another possible deal scenario-
Transaction #1 -
- Deal Scenario – Buy 7 Market Pantry frozen Steak & Cheese single burritos, $.84 each
- Pay $5.88, but get back $5 gift card
- Final Cost = $.88 for all 7!
*Update* Transaction #2 –
- Buy 7 Tony’s Crisp Frozen Crust pizza, $1 each
- Use (7) $.50/1 Tony’s coupons from the 2/13 SS insert or the $1/2 Tony’s coupon HERE
- Pay $3.50 using gift card from Transaction #1, but get back another $5 gift card
- Final Cost = FREE + money maker!
…and on and on and on! Let us know what goodies you score!
(Thanks, Totally Target!)