Money-Saving Bargains from August 25th, 2010...

If you’re headed to Target soon, be sure to pick up some CHEAP Campbell’s SpaghettiO’s for only $.25 per can!  My kiddos love this stuff Smileyand it makes for a super easy, quick lunch when we’re in a hurry!

I’m planning a more extensive Target shopping trip later this week, so be sure to check back to see what goodies I picked up!  I’d love to hear what bargains you’re finding at your Target store this week!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 9:44 pm ADD COMMENTS

Yeehaw, I’m loving all these HOT Dog coupons today!  Head on over to the Ball Park Franks Facebook Page, log into your account and “Like” them, and click on the “Coupon” tab at top to receive a high value $2/1 Ball Park Franks coupon!  You’ll need to enter your email address and then click on the link sent to your email in order to print your coupon.  Be sure to click the back button in your browser after the first coupon prints to print 2 coupons per computer!  We should easily be able to get FREE or super cheap hot dogs with these coupons when paired with a store sale Smiley!!

*Hurry, while supplies last!

(Thanks, Thrifty is Nifty!)

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 9:23 pm 1 COMMENT

Remember the $1/2 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs coupon I posted about previously today?  Well, I have even better news…there is now a NEW $1/1 Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs coupon available using zip code 33313 (page 3 for me)!!  Yippee!  I would definitely run over here and print this *HOT* coupon now while it’s still available!  We should easily be able to score some FREE or super cheap hot dogs during a sale with this coupon!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 9:11 pm ADD COMMENTS

There’s ANOTHER Pamper’s Gifts to Grow code available worth 10 points!  Just go here and log into your account and enter the code CAREFORNEWBORNS to score 10 more points (Click “Enter Codes” in middle of page after signing in or registering)!  If you’re not already a member, and even if you don’t have babies/children, I’d highly recommend signing up for the Pamper’s Gifts to Grow Rewards Program since there are often FREE codes available (like right now) that you can enter to redeem for great prizes or products!

**Also, be sure to add the following new codes I posted about yesterday while you’re at it if you haven’t already!!

• GTG5FREEPTS0810 – 5 points
  • GTGCOUPONPOINTS – 10 points

A few of the current prizes available to win include an 11×14 Collage Poster from Shutterfly for 400 points, a Red Robin $10 Gift Card with FREE Kid’s Meals for 1,200 points, an AMC Gold Experience Ticket with FREE AMC Popcorn for 1,950 points, and more!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 9:02 pm ADD COMMENTS

If your local Target or grocery store carries CHI-CHI’S products, you may want to print these 3 NEW CHI-CHI’S product coupons available on Coupons.com under zip code 60423!

Does anyone in Texas know where you can buy these CHI-CHI’S products?  I searched my zip code using their store locater and couldn’t find a store within 50 miles that sold this productSmiley.  Bummer!  If you know where to find these, please leave a comment and let us know!  Thanks!

(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 8:47 pm ADD COMMENTS

My CVS trip today was slim just because I was trying to spend the least amount out of pocket for things I actually wanted and needed…overall I think I got a great bargain for what I picked up!  Keep in mind you can also get FREE Blink Tears Lubricating drops, Listerine Zero (also free at Walgreens), Crest Pro-Health toothpaste and more this week at CVS!  I just have those items literally busting out of my storage closet (it won’t shutSmiley!!) and didn’t want to pay out of pocket for them just to receive an ECB back.  Anyways, you can go here to see more of the Weekly CVS deals!

• 10 SmartWater (1L) Bottles, on sale 10 for $10 = $5 ECB (limit 1)
    • Used (3) $1/3 SmartWater (1L) Bottles tearpad coupons found on Refrigerated Case Door
    • Paid $7, but got back $5 ECB
      • Final Cost = $2 for 10 bottles!
  • 2 Mentos Gum, $1.79 each and on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free
    • Used (2) $.55/1 Mentos Coupons (there are also new one Mentos coupons here so you could do the deal twice!)
      • Final Cost = $.69 for both!
  • 1 Glade Sense & Spray and 1 Glade Lasting Impression Starter Kit, $5 each and Part of the Spend $10 on Participating Products = $3 ECB (limit 1)
    • Used (1) $4/1 Glade Sense & Spray Coupon from home mailer (there’s also one in the 8/22 SS insert)
    • Used (1) $3/1 Glade Lasting Impressions coupon (there’s also one in the 8/22 SS insert)
    • Paid $3, but got back $3 ECB
      • Final Cost = FREE for both!
  • 2 South Beach Protein Bars, 2 for $6 = $2 ECB WYB 2 (limit 1)
    • Used (2) $1/1 South Beach Bar coupons from home mailer
    • Paid $4, but got back $2 ECB
      • Final Cost = $1 per box!

Subtotal = $14.69

TOTAL COST = Paid $.69 OOP, Used $14 ECB, but got back 10 ECB!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 8:27 pm ADD COMMENTS

Go here and sign in or register to request 2 FREE samples of Breathe Right Extra Nasal Strips!  If you’ve previously created an account, you’ll just need to log in to request yours!

(Thanks, EEEndeavors!)

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 6:05 pm ADD COMMENTS

Today ONLY, you can head on over to the Walgreens Facebook Fan page, log into your account and “Like” them, and then click on the “Free Photo Book” tab at top to start creating a FREE 4.5 x 6″ photo purse book!  Keep in mind, you’ll have to pay shipping charges (around $2.99), but that’s still a great deal and would make a great gift!

*Remember, this is valid TODAY 8/25 only!

(Thanks, Rita!)

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 2:33 pm 1 COMMENT

Yippee!  Go here and use zip code 90210 to print a new $1/2 ANY Oscar Mayer Hot Dogs coupon!  This coupon will definitely come in handy during a store sale or if you can find them on clearance!  I found the Premium Hot Dogs on sale a while back for only $.75 at my local H-E-B store, so they were only $.25 per package!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On August 25, 2010 1:58 pm ADD COMMENTS

Between 9/1 and 9/30, Walgreens will be offering a $10 Gift Card Rebate by mail when you purchase $30 worth of Revlon and/or Nexxus Products.  The rebate does not specify if the $30 is before OR after coupons or if paying with a Register Reward would affect your rebate, so I guess we’ll have to wait to find out!  All products must be purchased between 9/1 and 9/30 and the rebate form and receipts must be postmarked by 9/30.  The rebate is limited to (1) one rebate form per household or address, except in RI where you can submit (2) two rebate forms.

Something to keep in mind…Starting 8/29, Revlon products will be Buy 1 Get 1 50% off so that week (wait until 9/1!) might be a good time to pick up some items for this rebate!  Be sure to print the Revlon coupons (Facebook and here) now so you’re ready for the sale!

(Thanks, Dealicious Finds!)