Money-Saving Bargains from July 30th, 2010...

Go here to print a coupon for $.55/1 Chore Boy Product (use zip code 78641 if necessary)!  It looks like these products are sold at Kroger stores here in Texas…Go here to find out what other stores carry Chore Boy products!  Anyone know the current price of these?

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 9:54 pm ADD COMMENTS

OK, this is the third time I’ve been able to print the $2.50/1 Benefiber Orange coupon in the past week or two (I have 6 coupons now!)!  I wonder if the good Lord is trying to tell me something!?? :)   I was also able to print the $1/1 ANY Wisk Laundry Detergent coupon again!
Did these reset for you??

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 9:44 pm ADD COMMENTS

Woohoo for all the new coupons tonight!  There’s a new $1/1 ANY Clean & Clear coupon (no size exclusions!) available on Smart Source (there’s also a $3/1 Clean & Clear Morning Burst Device or Refill Pads coupon available)!  This should allow you to snag FREE travel size items at Target, Wal-mart, CVS, and other stores!

(Thanks, Happy Clippings!)

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 7:09 pm ADD COMMENTS

Woohoo!  There’s a new Oxy Clinical coupon available!  Go here and sort by healthcare to find it quickly.  The Oxy Clinical products are on sale Buy One Get One Free through tomorrow at CVS!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 7:00 pm ADD COMMENTS
Total Cost = $8.80 Out of Pocket and will Submit for $4.96 Rebate!

I ran into Target this afternoon (without kids!! :) to see if I could find a few bargains and here’s what I found!  If you didn’t know by now, Target stores have marked down a HUGE selection of their toys by 75% off!!  My daughter’s birthday is next month and one thing on her birthday list was Chixos.  I found these Chixos sets marked down to ONLY $3.24 each!  I also found smaller Chixos sets marked down from $1.48 – $2.74!  I grabbed a few!

Also, I noticed that there was an entire aisle marked down with 75% off shoes in mixed sizes and styles!  I snagged a couple pairs for my daughter that were only $4.24 each!!

I ran by the school supplies and noticed that these Embark lunch bags on sale for $3.99 (they’re pretty nice!) and inside are a bunch of coupons (Capri Sun, Go-gurt, Purell, and more!) and a FREE 6-month subscription card to Parent’s magazine.  HOWEVER, if you don’t really want the magazine subscription, you can send in your receipt and the subscription card and ask for a rebate and they’ll send you a check for $4.96 (= the cost of the subscription!).  In the end this will be a $1.03 money maker for me!!
I also ran and grabbed a few FREE Colgate toothbrushes at $.97 each and Colgate Dora toothpaste, marked down to $1.99…I used a $1/1 Colgate toothpaste mfg. coupon from Kroger that my sister had sent me and paired it with the $1/1 Colgate Product Target coupon to snag it for FREE (TQ no longer available)!  I also spotted the Colgate Extra Clean toothbrushes on sale for $.97 and also used a few $1/1 Colgate Product Target coupons (no longer available) to get a few of those for FREE!
Here’s the breakdown of my trip -
SUBTOTAL = $27.29 after tax
  • Used my FREE Listerine $10 American Express Prepaid gift card I mentioned here
  • Used (1) $8.49 balance on Target gift card from previous transaction
FINAL COST = $8.80 Out of Pocket and will submit for $4.96 Parent’s Magazine rebate found in the lunchbox!  In the end, I will have paid $3.84 for everything above after the rebate!  Woohoo!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 6:52 pm ADD COMMENTS

If you haven’t ordered your $25 Restaurant.com certificate yet, you’ll only have through tomorrow (7/31) to do so!  Restaurant.com is offering a $25 gift certificate for ONLY $2 when you enter promo code PLATE at checkout!!  Restaurant.com gift certificates allow you to try different restaurants in your area at a HUGE discount!  Also, if you’ll be traveling this summer, it’s a great idea to print a few of these certificates for your destination to help those “eating out” costs during your vacation!  On our recent trip to Las Vegas, my hubby and I were able to eat out several times using these certificates and we saved a LOT of money doing it this way!:)

Restaurant.com

Just go here and type in your zip code and search for restaurants that you’re interested in visiting. During checkout, enter promo code PLATE to see the price discounted to ONLY $2!!  Keep in mind that most of the restaurants have a minimum purchase requirement (there are quite a few that have $35 minimum) in order to use the gift certificate, but usually it’s around what you would typically spend on a dinner for two at the restaurant anyway!  This is definitely a great deal to stock up on for those nights when you don’t want to make dinner!!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 6:44 pm 3 COMMENTS

Can you believe that August is only 2 days away?  Where has the Summer gone?  Well, you may want to browse through these Top 3 printable coupon sites and find any coupons you think you even *might* use and print them now!  Often, the new month brings new coupons and the old coupons disappear!
Just click on each coupon site below to start browsing through the coupons!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 6:26 pm ADD COMMENTS

Go here to sign up for General Mills Que Rica Vida (means “that rich life” in Spanish) and they’ll send you food samples, high value coupons, and more (the offers will be in Spanish)!

Que Rica Vida is a site for Latina moms to help make their lives easier by providing them with information regarding raising their children, tending to their illnesses and preventing them, making sure they don’t fall behind at school, and making their daily cooking experience easier and less stressful!  Plus they’ll receive high value coupons, samples, and more!

After signing up, you’ll receive a confirmation email sent to your email address!
PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 5:57 pm ADD COMMENTS

If you’re wondering what coupons will be in this coming week’s newspaper, click here and find out!  We will have 4 inserts this week…1 P&G insert, 1 Smart Source, and 2 Red Plum inserts (the 2 Red Plum inserts are combined in the Sunday Coupon Preview under Red Plum)!!  You may want to plan on buying an extra newspaper (or two!) on Sunday since we’re going to have such a great week for coupon inserts!  Here are a few of my favorites!

Smart Source -

• $1/2 Bic Stationary products – will go great with the $1/1 Target store coupon!
  • $1/1 Mission Tortillas
  • $1.25/1 Oust Surface Disinfectant & Air Sanitizer OR Oust Air Sanitizer

Proctor & Gamble -

• $4/1 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual or Power Razor
  • $1.50 off Pampers Extra Protection Diapers
  • $1.50 off Pampers Diapers
  • Free Pampers Wipes (72 ct.) when you buy Diapers
  • $1.50 off Pampers Easy Ups Trainer or Under Jams Night Wear
  • Free Herbal Essence or Aussie Styler when you buy Herbal Essence or Aussie Product (up to $3.23)

Red Plum (2 inserts) -

• Buy 2 (8.2 oz.) M&M’s Get 1 (9.4 oz.) FREE
  • $1/1 Rimmel Mascara
  • $1/1 Rimmel Product

…and TONS more!! There really are too many to list!  Go here to see the full list!

PrintFriendly
Posted by Hooked on Bargains On July 30, 2010 3:50 pm ADD COMMENTS

Reminder!!  Today’s the last day to snag all the VistaPrint freebies from their 10th anniversary sale!

• 250 Business Cards
  • 140 Return Address Labels
  • Free Rubber Stamp
  • Free Sticky Notes
  • Free Photo Wall Calendars
  • Free Photo Flip Book
  • Free Tote Bag
  • Free Mug
  • Free Photo Notebook
  • Free Mouse Pad

How to Order -
  1. Go here and choose your favorite FREE product(s) from the 10 choices listed above.
  2. Start customizing your product(s) by adding text, changing fonts, and more! You can even upload photos on certain products for FREE!
  3. Add the personalized item(s) to your cart and skip all the other offers until you get to the payment page.
  4. Choose your payment and shipping method (keep in mind that the “slow” option tends to come faster than stated!).  Shipping starts at around $3 for the mailing labels for me!
  5. Finish check-out procedure…and then wait for the FREE items to show up in your mailbox!!

I’ve ordered from them in the past and always love the quality of their products!

Isn’t this tote bag cute?…I think it would make a great teacher gift!
PrintFriendly